You can opt for a medical loan to finance your orthopedic surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. Medical loans help you gain access to bone and joint treatment without any delay. The two kinds of medical loans you can choose between are:
Secured Loans: These loans are backed by collateral or an asset of the borrower in order to reduce the financing company’s risk. This collateral may be forfeited on default by the borrower. Secured loans get approved quicker than unsecured loans because of lower perceived risk than in the latter.
This loan is more suitable than an unsecured loan, if you:
- Have a bad or no credit history
- Want obtain loan of a higher amount
- Want to pay low interest rates
Unsecured Loans: As the name suggests, these loans do not require collateral. Since perceived risk for the lender is higher, such loans carry a higher rate of interest. One example of an unsecured loan is credit card payment.
In case of non-repayment of a medical loan, additional fees may be imposed and the case may be handed over to collections. If the inability to repay arises out of substantial drop in financial well-being, the borrower may opt for filing for bankruptcy. Majority of the medical loans are not secured by an asset.
We will help you obtain a loan from a prime medical loan processing company which offers a wide-range of medical financing options depending on the level of credit.
eMedical Financing Solutions offers a wider range of medical loans across varied credit levels. Because it does not rely on a single lender, the company is able to provide more loans for more people seeking financing options for their medical treatments.
- Easy to apply
- Competitive interest rates starting from 9.9%
- Zero interest terms also available for qualified applicants
- Accept co-signors
- Simple interest loans and line of credit programs also available
- Six months and one year o% interest terms also available
- Cash-back facility (for credit cards) on the first year purchase
Qualifications for Medical Loan
In order to qualify for an orthopedic surgery loan without a co-signor, you need to:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be currently employed
- Have a monthly income of over $2,000,, and documentary proof for the same
2) United Medical Credit
The company offers:
- Loans of up to $25,000
- Pocket-friendly monthly payment options
- Good rates of interest
- No pre-payment penalty levied
- Choice of long term plans
- Interest free financing also available (contact for more details)
We at Tijuana Orthopedic Center will help you gain access to financing options that suit your requirements. For more information, contact us through the Quote-request form on the website.