Discolysis by Ozone in Tijuana, Mexico from $3,500*
Ozone discolysis in Mexico is offered at a leading orthopedic surgery center in Tijuana, which is just about 17 miles from San Diego, United States.
Its proximity to the United States makes it a suitable option for Americans seeking alternative therapy for back pain, slipped disc and other back problems.
What is Discolysis by Ozone?
- Alternatively known as Ozone disc therapy, ozone discolysis involves injecting solution of Oxygen (O2) and Ozone (O3) into the herniated (bulging) disc.
- The oxygen-ozone solution is known to dehydrate the nucleus of the affected disc.
- This reduces bulkiness of the affected disc and eases pressure off the surrounding nerve tissue.
- This is known to help alleviate pain.
- Additionally, ozone is known to have anti-inflammatory effects with its antioxidant-scavenger system.
- Ozone discolysis is suggested for treating prolapsed (slipped) spinal or intervertebral disc.
- Ozone therapy may also be used for treating:
- Spinal stenosis (an unusual narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Compressed nerves
- It is a pain-free and minimally invasive alternative treatment for backache in which a thin needle is inserted to inject the solution in to the affected disc.
- An image intensifier is used to locate the affected disc.
Read more on ozone discolysis for lumbar disc herniation here.
Benefits of Oxygen-Ozone Therapy
- Less-invasive procedure
- Shorter recovery time
- Done on outpatient basis (OPD)
- Only local anesthesia required
- Short time required for administering the O2-O3 injection
- Costs lower than conventional surgery
- Painless procedure
Ozone Therapy for Treating Lower Backache
Ozone therapy has been found to produce positive results and has lower rates of morbidity when injected through a needle for treating chronic lower back pain secondary to a bulging disc.
For more information, read the PubMed article.
How much will it Cost?
Our package prices for Ozone Discolysis in Mexico vary between $3,500 and $4,500.
The procedural cost would depend on the number of discs treated with ozone discolysis. We’ll need to review the patient’s case to disclose the actual costs.
*Prices may be changed without prior notice. Fill in the contact form for the current prices and specials.
Average Duration of Stay: 1-2 days
You need to arrive one day prior to your ozone discectomy treatment in Tijuana. You may either be able to return home the same day or be called for follow-up the next day.
Who Will Perform Your Ozone Therapy for Spinal Disc?
Your ozone discolysis will be performed by a highly eminent spinal and orthopedic surgeon in Mexico who practices at his well-equipped surgery center in Tijuana. Here is a sneak-peak into his illustrious profile:
- An International Member of the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) for more than 15 years
- Currently serving as General Director of Clinica de Rodilla y Hombro in Tijuana, Baja California
- More than 30 years of orthopedic experience
- Successful track record of having treated thousands of patients
- Medical degree from National Autonomous University of Mexico in Mexico City
- Founding member of El Comite de Ortopedia y Traumatologia de Deporte de la SMO
- Orthopedic Technician Course from Grossmont College in San Diego, California
Ozone discectomy has revolutionized the treatment for herniated discs and helps patients get respite from back pain in a shorter period of time compared to conventional open spinal surgery.
Ozone discolysis in Tijuana – Mexico is affordably priced. Tijuana’s geographical proximity to the United States allows Americans to plan a medical trip without spending much on travel.
Another alternative treatment you can look into is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy in Tijuana – Mexico.
Contact us through the Quote-form on the right for a FREE Estimate and more information.